NimbleGen SeqCap Target Enrichment
Discover more, sequence less
- Discover more variants
- Minimise sequencing costs
- Work with more samples each time
- Capture YOUR regions of interest efficiently
- Manage your workflow with maximum convenience
Roche NimbleGen offer a suite of tools for targeted DNA sequencing, bi-sulfite sequencing and transcriptome sequencing. Researchers can selectively target DNA sequences of interest in their genome of interest, human or non-human, either through focused exomes or custom designed gene panels, for variant discovery and validation.
By developing target enrichment solutions for next-generation sequencing, NimbleGen technologies are enabling the life science community to achieve their research goals more efficiently in order to understand the association genomics and epigenomics have with diseases and biological processes.
SeqCap Workflow coverage
SeqCap EZ Target Enrichment System
A solution-based capture method that enables enrichment of the whole exome or customer regions of interest in a single test tube. Built upon an optimized design algorithm, SeqCap EZ Library sets a new standard for a simple single-step enrichment method.
- SeqCap EZ Exome Enrichment Kits enable enrichment of the whole exome.
- SeqCap EZ Choice Enrichment Kits enable enrichment of customer regions of interest
- SeqCap EZ Developer Enrichment Kits enable enrichment of customer regions of interest in non-human genomes.
- SeqCap EZ Designs offer maximum performance for focused research areas, developed in collaboration with researchers like you. Designs are available for the mouse, soy exome and specific human genomic regions including a comprehensive cancer panel and neurological disease panel.
Watch an overview
SeqCap Epi Enrichment System
Utilize DNA methylation assessment at single-base resolution for broad discovery and focused research applications.
Applying concepts similar to those demonstrated by the best-in-class technical performance of the SeqCap EZ products, Roche NimbleGen has pioneered target enrichment of bisulfite treated DNA. Depending on your organism of choice and genomic region of interest, a series of SeqCap Epi products are available to you:
- SeqCap Epi CpGiant Enrichment Kits enable the targeting of selected genomic regions from bisulfite treated genomic DNA in a single workflow. These kits can serve as a screening tool in order to identify specific regions in the genome for methylation variation assessment.
- SeqCap Epi Choice Enrichment Kits enables targeting of selected human genomic regions from bisulfite treated genomic DNA in a single workflow. Target your region of interest, up to 90Mb, in the epigenome with the only custom enrichment solution for bisulfite sequencing.
- SeqCap Epi Developer Enrichment Kits are customizable probe pools that can target both strands of any organisms' bisulfite treated genomic DNA for targets up to than 210 Mb or human targets between 90 and 210 Mb.
SeqCap RNA Enrichment System
Specifically enrich transcripts of interest or use enrichment to offset the impact of most abundant transcripts with our proven conservation of transcript abundance with increased sequencing efficiency. Depending on your transcriptome region of interest, a series of SeqCap RNA products are available to you:
- SeqCap lncRNA Enrichment Kit is designed to capture 17 Mb of long non-coding RNA (lncRNA) targets from hg19 annotation, representing 32,808 lncRNA and TUCP (transcripts with unknown coding potential) lncRNA transcript isoforms.
- SeqCap RNA Choice Enrichment Kits are a custom solution for targeted capture in human against the genes or transcripts of interest. SeqCap RNA Choice targets up to 7 Mb of design size, SeqCap RNA Choice XL targets 7 Mb to 100 Mb of design size.
- SeqCap RNA Developer Enrichment Kits are a custom solution for targeted capture in non-human organisms or non-conventional enrichment against the genes or transcripts of interest. These kits can support up to 200Mb of target size.
SeqCap EZ Reagents
Roche NimbleGen offers a comprehensive set of kits to support your target enrichment workflow in DNA Sequencing, RNA Sequencing and bisulfite converted DNA.
Contact Millennium Science and ask about the library construction kits, starter kits and other reagents and accessories available for the SeqCap EZ system.
About Roche NimbleGen
Roche NimbleGen, an innovator in genomics, is focused on developing target enrichment solutions for next-generation sequencing. Our technologies allow researchers to selectively target DNA or RNA sequences of interest in human or non-human genomes, either through focused exomes, transcriptomes or custom designed gene panels for variant discovery and validation. With our ever growing suite of tools for targeted DNA sequencing, we are enabling the life science community to achieve their research goals more efficiently in order to understand the association genomics and epigenomics have with diseases and biological processes.
Contact Millennium Science to learn more by filling in the form below.